Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Leftover 2016 SRT 392...Here it is right before they cranked it up and moved it off the showroom for me. What glorious noise it makes! When i got home after dark i blipped the throttle and made my dogs bark inside the house.
This car will be my daily driver for my 15 mile commute.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful ride! I also bought mine as a daily driver for about the same commute as you but try and take the loooong way home as much as possible. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the beautiful ride! I also bought mine as a daily driver for about the same commute as you but try and take the loooong way home as much as possible. :)
Thanks! I am super excited to drive this beast everyday. Traded a 15' chevy ss sedan that i owned for about 18 mos. Was an awesome car in its own right but jist didnt scratch that itch since it was an automatic.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

Don't get too squirrelly before the break in is done tho.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats and welcome!!

Don't get too squirrelly before the break in is done tho.
Might be too late....being a leftover it had 150 miles of test drives. Guess i can just pick up where they left off and play by the rules best i can

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,821 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome guys! Couldnt wait to get up this morning to read about this car and learn more about it. Like a kid on Christmas morning.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys! Couldnt wait to get up this morning to read about this car and learn more about it. Like a kid on Christmas morning.

Felt the same when I got my R/T, especially being a manual vehicle, mainly due to the fact I’ve never knew how to drive one made me feel exited an nervous, so I took the jump on it. best decision ever! Hope to see the path of the vehicle and your journey with it in the forums !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from central Maryland. You chose a great car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt. Did alot of homework on these and it was a long road to it that started last year. The Holden SS was an awesome ride, and to be honest with three kids i was a little hesitant to lose the back doors. They are 12, 9, and 7 so we will all fit in the chally. Just a little more effort.

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
Congrats. Every time I get in my Challenger, is like Christmas Day. Driving it, I am "that kid" on Christmas.

Just never gets old :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts