Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say hi :thumbsup:

This is my first Dodge so I'm kind of a fish out of water here..., I'm a die hard GM guy .. ok I had a jeep grand wagoneer in the 80's for a short time . But the Challenger spoke to me and made me buy it somehow :notallthere:. I have been involved with the Corvette and F-Bodys most of my life and work on them for myself and other people still. I'm hoping to maybe meet a some members in my neck of the woods and talk cars and do some mods. I love mods :bigthumb: ,I've had my 2010 R/T for about a month now and I have a list and a small pile of boxes :up_to_something: ... I have a very understanding wife who knows I have a sickness , its her fault she's an enabler :4:

Andrew :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Greetings MR1911, (Colt and Kimber here) figure it's not your birth year. Welcome and enjoy :bigthumb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings MR1911, (Colt and Kimber here) figure it's not your birth year. Welcome and enjoy :bigthumb:

LoL yeah not that old but I feel old these days , colt and para here . Name came long time ago when I did some smithing and have been using it since before the known internet . If you have seen the name before online at car forums and such over the years then it was most likely me , Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Welcome to CT :bigthumb: Mossberg and Taurus here

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Hey welcome
To the talk. I'm also from ct. Up new Milford way. Not many of us on here , in fact I've only seen a hand full cars in the past 2
Years. So welcome aboard

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome.

I got a Colt 1911 Combat Elite for my 25th wedding anniversary. I can't believe my wife knew to get one for me.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was the same way. I have never had or wanted a Dodge until the Challenger. I have a Chevy, Ford and a Merc, so the Dodge was kind of different

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay participation is encouraged :bigthumb:
another bowtie convert I love this and having an enabler is always good especially on this forum :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome everyone :icon_cheers:

Not sure I'm a bowtie convert just yet 70TA-09RT :bigthumb:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your description of yourself matches me to a tee, I too was a big GM fan live in CT. and have a very understanding wife also. Where abouts in CT. do you live.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum. Your description of yourself matches me to a tee, I too was a big GM fan live in CT. and have a very understanding wife also. Where abouts in CT. do you live.
Hey Hemi R/T , I'm in Faifield County , Trumbull . Where are you ? there is very few Challengers near me that I know of anyway, every so often I see a red one on the highway but thats it . Thats ok though I like being the differnt one :freak5: around town.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm out of Waterbury. Our cars are rare but more and more are hitting the streets each year. There are weeks I still don't see any at all. Seeing your a GM fan why didn't you buy a Camaro. I had a 69 Camaro for 15 years and just didn't like the look of the new Camaros.

Hey Hemi R/T , I'm in Faifield County , Trumbull . Where are you ? there is very few Challengers near me that I know of anyway, every so often I see a red one on the highway but thats it . Thats ok though I like being the differnt one :freak5: around town.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm out of Waterbury. Our cars are rare but more and more are hitting the streets each year. There are weeks I still don't see any at all. Seeing your a GM fan why didn't you buy a Camaro. I had a 69 Camaro for 15 years and just didn't like the look of the new Camaros.

Cool we'll have to get together some time :bigthumb:

I was never a big fan of the camaro except for like yours the 67-69's, I always liked the firebirds and Trans ams better in all years and had a few over the years. I still have a 98 TA that will most likely get sold in the spring .I did go look at the new camaro but i just dont like it . Looks like a damn cartoon to me . They missed the mark in my eyes . I'm more a Vette guy anyway as i"ll never part with my 99 S/C vert .:bigthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts