Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I just purchased my 1st Mopar. It is a 2010 Challenger R/T with a Corsa cat back, Mopar CAI, skip shift eliminator, beautiful custom interior, pistol grip Hurst, Track Pack, T/A graphics and the T/A hood. Car is a lot of fun.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome from Bahrain!
Let's see some pics of that beast!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk!

Congrats on the ride!

If you are every on 84 between Waterbury and Danbury, you'll see me in the left lanes!

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
Who installed your S/C? Any issues?

I did it myself. Little manual labor but well worth it.

I only had 1 minor issue which was a idler pullet squeal. Changed out the idler pulleys and altered the bracket and it is perfect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm interested but want to make sure it's worth the dough. It's a lot of money. Where did you buy it? I found a place to get a 392 for the same price as the s/c so weighing the bang for the buck thing.

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
I'm interested but want to make sure it's worth the dough. It's a lot of money. Where did you buy it? I found a place to get a 392 for the same price as the s/c so weighing the bang for the buck thing.

Its a tough call to say it was worth the bang for buck. It does make a huge difference but if I were to do it over again.. I'd go 392 and put a S/C on that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts