Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just move to Dallas and got a 2012 SRT8 392 with 6-speed manual, another car I have is 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass. I'm a big fan of American V8 and road course driving, so I will bring my car to road course next month. Although our car is not designed for doing the hot lap on road course, I just want to try my best and having some fan. Hope I can meet some guys who also do HPDE in their Challenger, also some new friends from DFW area. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Maryland! I like your Cutlass. This is the one I had when a was a young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice car! I'm only 25 and my Cutlass is my first car, lol. Always want a fastback Cutlass.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Nice car! I'm only 25 and my Cutlass is my first car, lol. Always want a fastback Cutlass.

Thanks. You have good taste in cars! My Olds was a Cutlass S with a 350 Rocket. I always got two questions in order. 1) Is that a 442? (Because of the hood scoops) and after I told them what it was 2) Oh, Cutlass S. You mean Supreme.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. You have good taste in cars! My Olds was a Cutlass S with a 350 Rocket. I always got two questions in order. 1) Is that a 442? (Because of the hood scoops) and after I told them what it was 2) Oh, Cutlass S. You mean Supreme.

LOL! My car is bone stock Cutlass Supreme, but someone still asks me the same question, is that a 442? So I ordered this license plate.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,944 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Welcome from South Texas. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Hellinois!!!! I had a white 71 442. Never took a picture!!! Nice cars, enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

Welcome from PA. My Olds was a 1974 Cutlass S, with the Rocket 350. Not quite as cool as the 72, but still a nice ride. White with the maroon interior and matching maroon vinyl top.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from PA. My Olds was a 1974 Cutlass S, with the Rocket 350. Not quite as cool as the 72, but still a nice ride. White with the maroon interior and matching maroon vinyl top.

Real nice cars!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts