Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Got my Scat Pack on Friday :smile:. Loving it so far.

Details:

White Knuckle/Black interior. Auto, Dynamics Package, Leather Int. Group, Sound Group II, Driver Convenience Group and NAV.

Hope to chat with ya' all soon. Take care. :bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome from Boca Raton

Where are you from in FL?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,899 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's fantastic that Dodge finally showed the "R/T" some love with the Scat Pack option. Even though a 5.7 Hemi R/T is a respectable performer, it has just been over shadowed for some reason, also the R/T badge machines themselves aren't looked at as anything special. You see a lot of people with Scat Packs on youtube or online want to deny that their car is an R/T! They want to pop off the R/T badge and replace it with Scat pack badge!

These owners are either too young to remember or never knew that R/T was the first Street Race Technology option back in the day. When the first scat pack cars rolled out of hamtramck back in 1968, R/Ts were the top performers. biggest engine (440) available, from any manufacture in the 1960s, was in an R/T, the wildest engine available, the 426 Hemi, was an R/T. For me to have a big block hemi in a Challenger R/T is all that I've ever wanted. SRT is bad ass, but having an old school musclecar with a powerful motor and the R/T badge is enough for me. Mission accomplished

one of the coolest Dodge Challengers in history, the white dodge challenger in Vanishing point, was an R/T.

and least we forget what R/T actually stood for....

Road and Track.

Let me know what you guys think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts