Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there!

I would like to say that I look forward to being an asset to the Challenger community. I have been a member of SRTforums.com since pretty much the beginning. I still love the turbo cars, but my fondness of the V8 is coming back.

I will get this part out of the way.

I have been selling Dodge vehicles for 6 years. Before that, I was a Department Supervisor for Best Buy for 6 years. I have always been a top performer due to the fact that I simply sell people what they want and make recommendations based of of needs. I also learn my products thoroughly. If a customer knows something that I don't, I learn what they taught me and then some.

I also pride myself on being there after a sale. I give every customer my personal cell phone number. I call and make sure everything is OK.

I have sold many vehicles by way of the internet. From SRT-4s to Vipers and everything in between, I have sold it. I can arrange shipping either covered or open car hauler.

I realize that I cannot serve everyone's needs. I am straight forward with that. I cannot appraise a trade in from across the country. There are too many variables.

Our website is fiestacars.com. I will admit it is a work in progress, but it gets the basic job done. There isn't one best site out there and I am working to make ours work and look even better.

Well, I am not one to sit and talk about myself. I would rather talk cars and answer questions and of course, sell cars. :woot:

As time progresses, I will also be offering parts and service promos for members of the site.

That's it for now. Hit me up with any questions or comments

Fred Garza
Internet Sales Manager
Fiesta Dodge
210.684.4000 office

1 - 4 of 4 Posts