Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here from GA. Picking up my 2018 Scat Pack 6spd this weekend, and already planning the mods....

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! I Sir am jealous...........almost. Nothing like it. Great choice, very fun!!!
Pictures when you get a chance. And details! Color...... Very excited for you!!! Good luck.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations and welcome! I Sir am jealous...........almost. Nothing like it. Great choice, very fun!!!
Pictures when you get a chance. And details! Color...... Very excited for you!!! Good luck.
There will be many pictures to come. Cannot wait, got it in destroyer gray, my personal favorite color.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,803 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the new ride. The Challenger looks great in Destroyer Gray, hope you will share some photos.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the new ride. The Challenger looks great in Destroyer Gray, hope you will share some photos.
Thanks, definitely will, if only the dealer was open in the next two days.... :headbang:

You'd think on a holiday where almost all of the country has off they would be open, would give so many more opportunities to sell cars. :shrug03:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thanks, definitely will, if only the dealer was open in the next two days.... :headbang:

You'd think on a holiday where almost all of the country has off they would be open, would give so many more opportunities to sell cars. :shrug03:

Friday??? I know they're open friday.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Either they are closed or the salesman just told me that cause he isn’t gonna be there... wouldn’t surprise me.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Without further wait, I've finally taken some pictures of her...

I've been too busy driving to take pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Looks great with the tail band. But then again...... I am a sucker for them. If you ever take more feel free to share!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More Pics.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts