Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tom, I am 52 years old and living in germany, Cologne area.
After all in all 12 years with Chrysler 300c touring (5,7 Liter HEMI from 2008-2014 and a SRT8 from 2014/-today) I bought last week a Challenger R/T Scatpack widebody.
What a car !! I absolutely love it but I am also a little disappointed abou some little things:

• No UConnect options available for european customers
  • No navigation Update .. it is 2020 and the cards are Q4 2017
  • No seat memory / comfort entry
  • Seat a little too high for a comfortable driving position
  • mirrors will not "go down" in reverese gear (love this on my 300C)
  • no DAB+ radio , FM is "dying" in Europe sooner or later
So this are quite small issues .. driving the car is a dream !!

Missing here a board for oversea fellows, due our importet Challengers are some different.

Cheers to all
Tom

IMG_6410.JPG
IMG_6407.JPG
IMG_6405.JPG
1IMG_6404.jpg

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,343 Posts
Herzlich willkommen.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome from California ;) International sub forum here

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
15,088 Posts
some of the convenience features (memory seats, mirror tilt in reverse) haven't made it over to the Challenger line yet.

but we now have rain sensing wipers, which was a feature that 300s have available for years.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you !!
The problem is the european version of my car and UConnect.
I am not able to get cardmaterial via UConnect, Dodge is not supported from UConnect in Germany. Our Challenger is , simply, a import car.
Also in the car setup are several points missing but I think my dealer can activate some.

With the european cardmaterial I have to see. My material is from end 2017 , so really outdated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow! Beautiful car👍🏻
Welcome from Ukraine!!!
So cool to meet another European Mopar enthusiast😊

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,576 Posts
Congratulations on your New WBSP! She's Definitely a Great looking Challenger!

Since you're in Germany, do you have access to the autobahn?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to the Ukraine ... Ukraine 10 Points ;-)

Freddy .... thanks for the welcome. So far I have access. But on my daily way to my work, the traffic around Cologne ( a city with around 1 million people) there is almost 120 kilometers per hour limit ( 75 miles / hour).
BUT .... 5 minutes from my home we have a small Autobahn just some kilometers long , renewed last year ... no speedlimit. Very low traffic .. just drive slow, check the mirrors and GO

And here a Dutch guy on the Autobahn:

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,343 Posts
Thanks to the Ukraine ... Ukraine 10 Points ;-)

Freddy .... thanks for the welcome. So far I have access. But on my daily way to my work, the traffic around Cologne ( a city with around 1 million people) there is almost 120 kilometers per hour limit ( 75 miles / hour).
BUT .... 5 minutes from my home we have a small Autobahn just some kilometers long , renewed last year ... no speedlimit. Very low traffic .. just drive slow, check the mirrors and GO

And here a Dutch guy on the Autobahn:

I've driven once on the Autobahn at 200 (125 mph) in an Audi, but I was in a hurry to get to the football game in Bremen that day. For anyone who has never driven at speed, it is beyond explanation how quickly things can happen. My normal cruise speed was 130 (80 mph).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts