Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Jason and I just purchased a 2011 Green with Envy Hennessey SRT8 with the HPE 650 Package. I have always liked the new challengers and when I saw this one come up for sale, I knew I couldn't pass it up. It will be a stable mate to my Procharged '99 Nassau Blue FRC Corvette, that I did a complete z06 transformation to. I'm a long time member over on the corvetteforum. I build and part C5 Corvettes in my spare time, so I'm definitely no stranger to the car scene.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome! Really nice ride choice....you're going to love it. Happen to buy at Big O in Greenville? I only ask because I bought my RAM truck there in 2014, even though I'm a west-coaster. Long story....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! No, I didn't buy at Big O Dodge, but I did purchase a RT Charger there a few years back. This car was purchased out of Spartanburg at another dealership. It is a one owner car, that came out of Texas. This same car actually has an article done on it after Hennesey built it. I have tried to find the previous owner, but so far no luck.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
How you doing, what part of Greenville are you in? I'm in Donalds right near Greenville and Anderson.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks! No, I didn't buy at Big O Dodge, but I did purchase a RT Charger there a few years back. This car was purchased out of Spartanburg at another dealership. It is a one owner car, that came out of Texas. This same car actually has an article done on it after Hennesey built it. I have tried to find the previous owner, but so far no luck.

See if Tommy Pike Customs over in Taylors knows anything about the car - he has done some extensive Challenger projects. He maybe able to tell you something about it. He travels all over the country.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm actually in Piedmont near Mauldin/Simpsonville area Chantro.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
See if Tommy Pike Customs over in Taylors knows anything about the car - he has done some extensive Challenger projects. He maybe able to tell you something about it. He travels all over the country.
Thanks! I'll check with him and see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts