Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

USAF guy here with a 2013 Bright White SXT with the Sinister Sport Group package. Just got it last month in Nov. I absolutely love it. I have tons of mods planned, just need to money to catch up.

Looking for people in the Hampton, Norfolk, Va. Beach area to meet up with. If you want to meet up also or know a group that already does, please PM me.

Thanks gents.

- J

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome

Hey guys,

USAF guy here with a 2013 Bright White SXT with the Sinister Sport Group package. Just got it last month in Nov. I absolutely love it. I have tons of mods planned, just need to money to catch up.

Looking for people in the Hampton, Norfolk, Va. Beach area to meet up with. If you want to meet up also or know a group that already does, please PM me.

Thanks gents.

- J
Perhaps we can see if others want to meet at a car show. Doesn't have to be a Mopar show. In the last few months I've been to a Corvette and Ford show. They have them frequently in this area.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Welcome from snowy N. VA

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Ex-USAF here! Welcome from NC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey all,

Thanks for the welcoming. Already found some people in my area and am actually meeting up this Friday. I love this site!

- J

·
Registered
166 Posts
@ FWB Love your "Not driving your car to keep your mileage low is like saving your wife for the next guy." I never thought of it that way. LMAO

Welcome iMan and I too thank you for your service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts