Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Brian. I live in Kentucky. Been a huge Mopar guy my whole life. Just recently bought a 2014 PCP SRT8 Core Challenger. I had been on the fence for years about buying a newer Challenger but the Core model was finally what I was looking for. To me, the Spartan nature of the Core with the biggest motor they could cram in it at the time is the very essence of what a muscle car should be and was enough to get me to drop the coin on this car. And I absolutely LOVE it. It only has 300 miles on it thus far, mainly crappy weather here, but I know this one will be with me for a good long time.

Also including a picture of my 1970 Roadrunner.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from a stones throw North in Indiana!

Reactions: plmczy14core

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Nice looking stable of cars! Welcome!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Core.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Where in Ky. ? I'm in Lexington and my 2010 Srt8 is under the cover in the garage. Weather has been horrible for a Sunday drive for sure. Hope to see that PCP on the road. Looks awesome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Where in Ky. ? I'm in Lexington and my 2010 Srt8 is under the cover in the garage. Weather has been horrible for a Sunday drive for sure. Hope to see that PCP on the road. Looks awesome. Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hey, thanks! I live in Florence (y'all) up 75 about 80 miles from you. I barely have 300 miles on it so far because of this damn weather. So I'm feelin ya man. It's killing me sitting in the garage next to the Roadrunner under its cover. All that sexy Mopar sheet metal just sitting there waiting for a warm up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts