Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Well congratulations on that fine decision! Welcome aboard. Excellent choice! Now, they are not all built alike........details my friend details. Pics too! A8 or M6, any particular color? Get used to a better way of life!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well congratulations on that fine decision! Welcome aboard. Excellent choice! Now, they are not all built alike........details my friend details. Pics too! A8 or M6, any particular color? Get used to a better way of life!
I have pics in the 2015 R/T plus forums :) I would upload more Photos but I am offshore in the gulf of Mexico. The internet is well, Slow at best.

Details:

2015 R/T Classic - Plus - Super track pack
Granite with the Classic red R/T stripe, Hyperblack R/T plus wheels
Black leather interior with the ruby red inset seats and door cards.
It has an A8 transmission. A compromise so the wife can drive it, and I can own it :wink3:

I fell in love with the interior and I really feel that dodge nailed the classic look compared to the Camero and Mustang.

So I had to have it.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I have pics in the 2015 R/T plus forums :) I would upload more Photos but I am offshore in the gulf of Mexico. The internet is well, Slow at best.

Details:

2015 R/T Classic - Plus - Super track pack
Granite with the Classic red R/T stripe, Hyperblack R/T plus wheels
Black leather interior with the ruby red inset seats and door cards.
It has an A8 transmission. A compromise so the wife can drive it, and I can own it :wink3:

I fell in love with the interior and I really feel that dodge nailed the classic look compared to the Camero and Mustang.

So I had to have it.
Perfect description! You don't see too many.....not enough with that Granite/red stripe combination.
The best year for interiors IMO. One more thing, is the ruby red interior leather too? If so.........JACKPOT! IMHO.
..........................what's a door card?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perfect description! You don't see too many.....not enough with that Granite/red stripe combination.
The best year for interiors IMO. One more thing, is the ruby red interior leather too? If so.........JACKPOT! IMHO.
..........................what's a door card?
The interior is what sold me on the car. When I opened the door and sat down, I told the sales man I did not need to look at the other R/T. I wanted it! :grin2:

Door Cards = Door panels

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
The interior is what sold me on the car. When I opened the door and sat down, I told the sales man I did not need to look at the other R/T. I wanted it! :grin2:

Door Cards = Door panels
I don't blame you!!! Great car!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts