Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be here. Finally placed my order for a 2011 black stripe-delete SRT8 six speed. Psyched. Should be a few months, which should get me through the winter.

I have a few musclecars and for all of you Mopar fans, I've got an authentic '66 Charger 426 Hemi which is now in hibernation until spring. Thanks for having me.

Steve

·
Registered
100 Posts
Glad to have you here, I'm just south of you in Mass. Have an 09 Classic RT. Would love to see a pic of the 66.
Where in Maine are you?

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
You don't have any muscle cars unless you post pics. lol

Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 17,560 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome. I spent 7 years in Maine. Loved it.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read http://www.challengertalk.com/forums...-posting-1940/

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, everybody.

I live in York, Maine, about an hour north of Boston. As for the Charger, I'll try to figure out how to post photos. Thanks for the kind words.

Steve

·
Registered
630 Posts
I live in York, Maine, about an hour north of Boston. As for the Charger, I'll try to figure out how to post photos. Thanks for the kind words.

Steve

You're not far from where we lived. We spent some time in Biddeford, Saco, Alfred, and finally settled in Sanford.

another Steve (me, too)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Really nice looking car you've got there, nice to meet another Mainer. Can't wait to get my Challenger.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts