Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just hopped on here a few minutes ago and would like to introduce myself. First of all, I don't actually own a Challenger, my roommate does. (whew, got that out of the way) Anyways, he likes having his car modified but doesn't like,or know(not sure which) how to do modifications, so I guess that's where I come in.

His car is a 2012 Challenger SRT8 with about 16k miles on it.
Mods: Shaker hood/Intake, Diablo Trinity Tune, muffler delete, SLP Long tube headers, hotchkis springs, paint(unsure of name)

Here's a couple of pics.

This was up in Daytona at SimplyClean when I had just the rear lowered. (was a rush project)

Currently:

And for those of you who care, the red CTS is mine with quite a few things done to it.

I look forward to being here more frequently in the future. :)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
That's a nice car he's got there!
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to CT and welcome from Melbourne, FL as well.

If you haven't done so already check out the MOB (MOPARs of Brevard) Website and join us for our Anniversary Cruise-in at Hammock Landing Jan. 16 and our MOPAR Super Swap the 18th of January. Details on the Website: Home Page.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to CT and welcome from Melbourne, FL as well.

If you haven't done so already check out the MOB (MOPARs of Brevard) Website and join us for our Anniversary Cruise-in at Hammock Landing Jan. 16 and our MOPAR Super Swap the 18th of January. Details on the Website: Home Page.
Thanks for the invite mark. Im pretty sure weve had both the srt and caddy out at that the cruisin a couple of times..great meet. Also, thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Your car looks great!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts