Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Challenger Talk, but I am a member of he Challenger Forum and Deep South Mopars, Gulfport Chapter. I have a 2010 Furious Fuchsia, R/T Classic. Below are pictures of the Challenger.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice car and welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
welcome to CT, met you in GulfShores at DSM meet, new guy me, nice day got some sun, enjoyed the scenery on boardwalk (the baracudas,they were tender yet fried)

·
Super Moderator
14,187 Posts
Welcome to the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web- with 18,521 members and growing.

While registration is free, you will find this forum to be very expensive because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the foum. That engine cover looks differant is it after market?
The engine cover is stock, what you see is the strut tower brace, its Furious Fuchsia so it stands out. The cover will be painted, just have to find the time.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Kinda a far away shot. It made the cover look long and skinny. Painting the cover makes a big differance in the looks. There kinda bland looking from the factory.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I am new to Challenger Talk, but I am a member of he Challenger Forum and Deep South Mopars, Gulfport Chapter. I have a 2010 Furious Fuchsia, R/T Classic. Below are pictures of the Challenger.

Hey, I recognize that picture. A late welcome aboard and maybe we will see you in Biloxi or Gulport Aug. 13 or 14. Nice car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome from Mobile, I think I saw you last weekend getting on 10 on my way to Picayune. Car is sweet looking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts