Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am new to CT forum and hoping to be new to the Challenger ownership as well! I have my eyes open for a 6 speed R/T. :). I live in SW Missouri and am selling my motorcycle to get myself my dream car! If anyone is looking for a great Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom, let me know! :)

I found a leftover 2010 base model R/T, but my local dealer wouldn't budge on the 32,800 sticker! What gives?!? I know people are getting better deals than that, but he had no desire to move it. Any advice on getting a good deal? I don't want to overpay, but I also want to keep my budget.

Thanks for all the help in advance, and I look forward to showing pictures of a new car soon!

Matt

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, It's nice to deal with a local dealer but they have to do warranty work on the car even if you buy it else were. I would get a quote from someone and take it to the sales manager and tell them to beat it or your not buying. You shouldn't have a problem finding a base unit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome from N. GA. Agreed about shopping around. There is a ton of dealer cash right now to the dealer on 2010's just a matter of them parting with it.

Also ask the dealer about rebates that don't just apply to the car. On my 2011 there was the factory rebate, but I also qulified for a lease loyalty rebate from a car that I had turned in about 80 days prior and don't forget if you are a Farm Bureau member Dodge still has a running $500 rebate with them.

Whittle them down, you'll get it....:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

shop around as you'll be surprised at how many are sitting in lots waiting to be scooped up... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts