Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone out there, I am very new to the Challenger Family and I am 23yrs of age that knows little about these cars but have been researching so much my head hearts and I must say I am thankful to be apart of the Classic Era of 2013 when it comes to cars. I hope to learn and get as much knowledge as possible to better my car on the streets. I have had the Chally 3 weeks now and I love it and my wife loves the attention on the streets. I want to welcome myself and thank you all now for any help I may need in the near future.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hello everyone out there, I am very new to the Challenger Family and I am 23yrs of age that knows little about these cars but have been researching so much my head hearts and I must say I am thankful to be apart of the Classic Era of 2013 when it comes to cars. I hope to learn and get as much knowledge as possible to better my car on the streets. I have had the Chally 3 weeks now and I love it and my wife loves the attention on the streets. I want to welcome myself and thank you all now for any help I may need in the near future.
Welcome! Any pics?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats bro on the bad boy

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on your newest addiction and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
632 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome! Always nice to see another blacktop owner.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.
You never accepted my request. My car is on my cover photo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts