Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Just picked up a 2011 Challanger Rallye V-6. I know many of you don't like the V-6 but 305 horses is enough to feed for me. I didn't buy it to race, just to enjoy:pimp:

18700 miles and interior is perfect. Still smells new. The catch is it has some pretty bad hail damage. Very small and hard to see but a lot of them. Front clip has been replaced but needs the roof repaired. Good thing I have a friend who ownes a custom auto body shop.

Dealer is taking it in to have the seat TSB and air bag and door handle recalls done as well as a service. Anything else I should be looking for right off the bat?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I'm from Nebraska too, as you might guess from my handle. Welcome to CT!!! :bigthumb:

Sounds like you should have plenty of good miles with your new car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome from Houston!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard... love all Challengers... I had a V6 first... lol

Sounds like you are going to bring that car back to being very nice. Good luck with the hail damage.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for all kinds of "chatter" regarding the Dodge Challenger !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from a couple states east! Sounds like you've got some good times ahead. I'd rather see someone buy a damaged Challenger and fix her up than leave her to rot. Hail damage is minimal for body shop guys. Show us some before and after pics when you get her finished!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts