Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the Challenger world and am looking forward to reading through these forums and learning from everyone else's experiences. I spent most of my life in the Mustang arena with my past owning '66, '67 convertible, '69, '05 convertible, and 08 GT/CS convertible. My most recent history I briefly jumped into a '15 Camaro LT/2LT. It was a strong car, very nice but it just didn't do anything for me. I finally decided to jump into a Challenger which is something I've wanted to do for a long long time and I have to say, it is every bit as awesome as I imagined it would be. I have modded all of my vehicles to some extent, some more, some less so I am hoping to see where this car takes me.
About my car so far, 2015 R/T Plus with Stage 1 and if anyone cares about names, its name is "Mongo", a reference to Blazing Saddles.
Happy Trails!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome Javier and Mongo. Funnnnny movie. Congratulations on the +. Good luck!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. One of my favorite movies too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Welcome from Houston.
Nice... Scat pack with an SRT hood. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Welcome from Houston.
Nice... Scat pack with an SRT hood. Enjoy!!
It's actually a 5.7 car with a Scat Pack Stage 1 kit. Appears to be Super Track Pak car as well.

To the OP, nice car and welcome. I also like the added SRT hood.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you and you are correct. I prefer the appearance of the SRT hood, but that is just my personal preference.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thank you and you are correct. I prefer the appearance of the SRT hood, but that is just my personal preference.

I KNOW I am crazy but I really like the R/T hood. More than the SRT. The Shaker rules! But the funnest thing about these cars.......almost, is how you can make them your own. Most of ours are unique by now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh don't get me wrong, I like the R/T hood also. I think they all look great and love seeing how everyone personalizes their rides.

Reactions: silver scat

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Great looking car!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Beautiful car. My wife wants to know if it's an automatic or stick?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is an automatic.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Candygram for Mongo...

A Guy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL, I love that scene. "Mongo like candy!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts