Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
i was chevy guy for years. last 8 months or so i was really checking the camaros out. test drove both auto and stick, perferred the auto over the stick. but the car seemed small inside and rode very stiff(but handled great). the challengers were always out of my price range, until a local dealer had a deal on a 2010 left over. one test drive and it was a done deal, challenger for me. the productiion date is 10/10 the salesman said they received the car in november. does anybody know when dodge stopped making 2010's and switched over to the 392 2011's?

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
512 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum...where you from in NJ ......come over to levittown pa and lets shift some gears.......

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I moved to NJ a few years ago from NY. I was ALWAYS a chevy guy. I still own a 1968 Camaro RS/SS 396/375 HSP that I purchased 25 years ago. A couple of years ago I heard about the Challenger coming back. Long story short I couldnt wait so I purchased a Shelby GT. I always stared at every Challenger that I saw on the road or parking lot. Two weeks ago I came across the opportunity to buy a low mileage 2009 R/T 6 speed. I couldnt resist to get it,but I had to promise my wife alot more then I could imagine but it was worth. I absolutely LOVE this car and this is a great forum. Looking foward to a nice summer of cruising.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Welcome from Scotch Plains. Nice color! Well that's at least 2 HO-SRT-6SPD cars I know of! Congrats...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thankyou guys for the welcomes. beepahh i'm right over the bristol bridge. let me know of any cruises or shoes over your way.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
512 Posts
owens.......cruise nights a ShadyBrook Farms every tuesday night 5-9 starts in May go to the web site......they actually have car themes each week and it is free and with triphies if your into that......I-95 Newtown exit in pa approx 8-10 miles from Burlington brdg.......approx 150-200 cars and growing you park in a nice grass field or parking lot if you are there early.......many challengers.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts