Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Hellinois! Worst State in the Union. Greetings.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Reactions: ChallyTatum

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,371 Posts
Welcome from Hellinois! Worst State in the Union. Greetings.
I disagree. Florida is the worst state... at least up until this week. Just looking at the forecast, this is the FIRST week that the high temps are NOT in the 90's. However, as of November, I'll have to delete this post... as Florida becomes the absolute place to be for the next 6 months.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum...

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I disagree. Florida is the worst state... at least up until this week. Just looking at the forecast, this is the FIRST week that the high temps are NOT in the 90's. However, as of November, I'll have to delete this post... as Florida becomes the absolute place to be for the next 6 months.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum...
Well, weather wise my friend. You take the cake. I get 4 seasons, winter can be fun IF you don't have to go anywhere.
And I don't. Or the little miss's. Just burn wood and binge watch dvr shows. Hockey.
So yes, I duly surrender that title to you for the summer. You Sir, can have it. Hellorida.
But now is your turn to shine.....so to speak.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Well, weather wise my friend. You take the cake. I get 4 seasons, winter can be fun IF you don't have to go anywhere.
And I don't. Or the little miss's. Just burn wood and binge watch dvr shows. Hockey.
So yes, I duly surrender that title to you for the summer. You Sir, can have it. Hellorida.
But now is your turn to shine.....so to speak.
You must live in the better part of IL because around these parts there are only 2 seasons....winter and construction. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
You must live in the better part of IL because around these parts there are only 2 seasons....winter and construction. :grin2:
No I am just not in it anymore:surprise: That was one of my favorite lines. Started a job in the stock yards, that year they tear up I-55 N for 2 years then the South side for the next 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It never ends. Now I remember!!!!!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts