Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member for a while but just pulled the trigger on my new srt redline. Been shopping for it for quite a while . I searched pretty much all over the country and found it less than 50 miles from home.Needless to say it was a great drive home . looking forward to adding mods and I found this is the best site to get info on these aweswome cars . .

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Congrats, great choice! Welcome to the forum from West Palm Beach, FL.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Welcome to the testosterone zone!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the welcome . to answer a question Im in Destin Fl. looking forward to bringing her to some Mopar events in the area. Went to Wellborn last summer and all I can say is that if you never have been and you a Mopar person you owe it to yourself to stop buy never seen some many old hemi cars in one place. There was a guy there, now get this this, that got paid to drive each car 7 miles per month he would drive them to and from the museum and a second storage facility that they have because all the cars do not fit in the museum . Now that's a problem I'd like to have. Hope to meet some of you in the future now I got to go wash and wax her have a good day all!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts