Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there. Names' Cristian and I finally got my long coveted Challenger. New to cars as a hobby and ready to learn as much as I can. Thanks for the add.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome Cristian!!! Is your name a typo? Tell us about your car. How you came upon it and stuff. How you like it?
Have fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Cristian!!! Is your name a typo? Tell us about your car. How you came upon it and stuff. How you like it?
Have fun!
Last names Arce. I worked in restaurants a long time and inherited a few euphemisms for my name. As for the car I've always been intrigued by the design and finallky just bit the bullet and visited my local Dodge dealer. I went with the standard 2016 SXT because of price and fuel economy. I use my car daily for work as a marketing rep and put lots of miles on my car and aesthetics was more important to me then having a V8 or Hemi. I have a Drake black on black fuel door on the way and plan on putting some black wheels on in the near future. I also want to add a wider front splitter but am having a hard time figuring out which is compatible to my SXT. I've gathered so far the Hellcat and Scat Pack front splitters won't fit. I looked at APR front splitters and am intrigued by those.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have fun!
Thanks for the welcome and I LOVE the car. Haven't had this much fun driving..... well...... ever.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Fantastic!!! Very happy for you. Um, so I can sleep, is it Cristian or Christian. Or neither. Regardless congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
No "H" it's the Hispanic way of pronouncing it. Gotta roll the rrrrrrrrr's.

Say it? I'm just trying to spell it. What does it say on your birth certificate? Or is it a made up name? In which case I shut up. TY.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,839 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts