Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Glad I found this forum!!

So short story, my father and I are currently restoring what we think is a '74 Challenger. I say this because we are now unsure if it is a '72 or a '74 haha. Maybe we can solve this out with the serial number?

Anyway, always been a huge fan of muscle car in general, the Challenger has always been a little above others for me. The front grilles and that beautiful line on the side of the body makes it unbelievable and so amazing.

Look forward to chat with you guys soon.

Thanks

Mike

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Welcome from California Mike ;) Post some pics, these guys will tell you. Grill and tail lights are especially helpful. A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,218 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the sixth digit of your VIN should give you your model year. So if it is a 4, you have a 74 if it's a 2 then a 72.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!!

Well we have a 72! And now my email adress doesn't fit everytime I talk about the car haha

Here are some pics!

1st one is when we got it on the towing truck, and second is what we are at now.

Changing all the framerails, front and rear. Both rocker panels are changed. We rebuilded the two sides of the firewall. LH rear quarter panel is out and will be replaced. All the floors from trunk to firewall changed too.

Heck, it's about to be a brand new car hehe

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts