Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,566 Posts
We may have all been posing at TransAmtalk if they hadn't killed Pontiac, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
72 Posts
OK - can I get some details on the door lights - I'm open to suggestions. And yes... wanting to do the 3M clear bra,
Sure thing. If you open the doors on ur car you should see a white light. There are few companies that make that same light with a design in it. Like the Hellcat the Scat Bee and SRT logo that replaces the existing light . takes like 2 mins to swap and just plugs in. Here's a picture on mine
hclight.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
As far as cosmetics, I love my laser door projectors as mentioned above! American brothers racing also has some great stuff. You can have all kinds of scat pack and challenger emblems engraved and then painted to match your car. They did a phenomenal job. The paint is a dead match to my b5 scat. Hellcat air filter box with headlight intake cone paired with the hellcat air filter was another great and easy to install mod. And diode dynamics has some really cool led replacements for all the stock interior lights. They are much brighter and you can pick from a bunch of different colors. Enjoy your car. I've had mine for 3 years and it still puts a smile on my face every time I sit in it!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts