Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is D.W. from south Alabama and just purchased my 2009 Challenger R/T Classic on saturday. I look forward to communicating with everyone.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I'm from Mobile as well
Very kool! It's funny how before I got the charger and challenger I didn't really notice very much the other ones on the road...now I catch myself (and my wife does as well) eye'ing them on the road looking for R/T or SRT on them lol. My R/T is white with red fender stripes. I've only seen a couple R/T's around town so far and only met one other person in Mobile with one...I bought a K&N CAI from him.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hey dsteele and smtty, from West Mobile also. Cottage Hill and Dawes area. There are a few times that people hang out at the Steak n Shake on Schillinger and Airport. Like on Fridays, lots of diff. rides. If your on the road and see a black SRT with a Southern Hotrod badge on the windshield that's me. Flag me down and we can stop and get a couple beers and shoot the shit.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey dsteele and smtty, from West Mobile also. Cottage Hill and Dawes area. There are a few times that people hang out at the Steak n Shake on Schillinger and Airport. Like on Fridays, lots of diff. rides. If your on the road and see a black SRT with a Southern Hotrod badge on the windshield that's me. Flag me down and we can stop and get a couple beers and shoot the shit.
Just went past there lol leaving Orleans poboys

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts