Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last November I told my wife I was going to buy the car I couldn't have when I was 17 (I'm now 70), and she said "yes, you should do that!". I should have been suspicious. I bought a 2017 Challenger SRT. She occasionally makes snide comments, so I don't let her ride in it. I also belong to the Triumphrat forum, which is exactly the same format as this forum, and have been very fortunate to receive helpful info for my motorcycle from many people around the world. I'm sure this Challenger forum is just as valuable. I have a few curious things about my new Challenger that I look forward to getting opinions about when I can navigate to the right places.
Thanks in advance and Happy Memorial Day,
Jupiter Bob

·
Registered
Challenger SRT
307 Posts
Where are you in S.Florida there is a meet at Tilted Kilt in Boca tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Welcome Bob! I love hearing stories like yours & hope you enjoy your new SRT as much as I'm enjoying my new TA. I bet your wife will sing a different tune when she does ride in it - it will be a classic "told you so" oppertunity for you!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Last November I told my wife I was going to buy the car I couldn't have when I was 17 (I'm now 70), and she said "yes, you should do that!". I should have been suspicious. I bought a 2017 Challenger SRT. She occasionally makes snide comments, so I don't let her ride in it. I also belong to the Triumphrat forum, which is exactly the same format as this forum, and have been very fortunate to receive helpful info for my motorcycle from many people around the world. I'm sure this Challenger forum is just as valuable. I have a few curious things about my new Challenger that I look forward to getting opinions about when I can navigate to the right places.
Thanks in advance and Happy Memorial Day,
Jupiter Bob
My wife encouraged me to buy my 2016 SRT 392 last July also. I was 68 at the time. I just took it out for another spin here in northern Michigan this afternoon. What a blast!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts

It took me 40yrs to finally get my Challenger. I wanted one when I was a senior in HS....a used 1970 R/T with a 440 and a 4sp, but in 1976 they were actually hard to come by at the time. My 2016 SRT 392 was well worth the wait! A loud powerful muscle car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What color is it?

It took me 40yrs to finally get my Challenger. I wanted one when I was a senior in HS....a used 1970 R/T with a 440 and a 4sp, but in 1976 they were actually hard to come by at the time. My 2016 SRT 392 was well worth the wait! A loud powerful muscle car.

I can relate! BTW, that color looks familiar, what is it???
Jupiter BOB

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Welcome from California Bob ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Congrats on your car

Welcome :wink3:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

What dsirch said. Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Bob, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts