Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, well i'm a new owner of a 09 RT "black-auto". I've only had the car for a week but i'm quite pleased. I had to trade in my C6 Corvette because of medical bills (I have Leukemia) , and needed something a little cheaper monthly.

Upgrades on order so far are a Corsa xtreme cat back, Airaid intake, and the Grant revolution steering wheel, "the stock wheel is terrible. i'm looking forward to everyone's in site and posts.

thanks for the welcome. - tim

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read http://www.challengertalk.com/forums...-posting-1940/

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Tim I would like to see the new wheel :thumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome! Where in South Jersey? There's a few Challengers floating around here...3 within 5 blocks of each other come to think of it, I live in a Challenger rich zone!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
welcome tothe show from the other side of the river

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
741 Posts
welcome from another NJ owner, sorry to hear of the circumstances
as to why you had to sell your vette but i think you will be just as happy
if not happier with the challenger.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome from another NJ owner, sorry to hear of the circumstances
as to why you had to sell your vette but i think you will be just as happy
if not happier with the challenger.
thanks, the wife loves the new car, she wasn't to thrilled by the vette, she's more a muscle car gal. now i jjust have to make the challenger as fast as the vette was.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Tim, Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts