Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Since I already used my first post to introduce my freshly ordered Shaker R/T I figured I'd used myself.

I grew up with a love for the muscle look of late 60s & early 70s. My dad had/has a 72 Mach I Mustang (351 Cleveland). Looks pretty much like Eleanor in the original Gone in 60 Seconds.

My favorite cars of all time have been the 71 Cuda/Challengers and the 69 Coronet Superbee. Those are a bit out of my price range though.

Since the new Challenger has come out I have been dying to get my hands on one. Luckily my wife is an e-body freak too so this will be "our" car - ha ha.
When the Shaker was announced I knew the time had come. This is practically my dream car with a better ride, stereo, and AC :)

I haven't had a v8 car since college and miss the fun (not counting my Ram).

Anyway, that's me. A married Engineer with a cool enough wife to ket me do this sitting on a stupid amount of car dare products in waiting for my order to arrive. Ha ha

Looking forward to the conversations!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
hey and welcome from the IL side in St Clair county. I keep a small, informal list, of local owners e-mails for the purpose of putting together local meet and greets, ralleys, cruises etc. PM me if you might like to be included

·
Registered
44 Posts
Weldon Spring here also. And an engineer. I can't say that my wife is an E-body freak like yours, but she indulges my automotive appetites.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats once again and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Supporting Vendors
1,308 Posts
Welcome to the forums from STL!

We are located in Maryland Heights, near Westport.

Really looking forward to the summer months and going back to Gateway Motorsports Park.

Congrats on the new Challenger

Nick C.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,014 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts