Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. We are Ken & Sherry and we live in the Beaumont area and we are proud owners of a stone white 2010 rt classic. Here's a pic of the rt classic with a group pic Texas Outlaw Challengers daylight saving cruise we had a great time and enjoyed meeting new friends.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Glad you'al joined the forum, I had the Plum Crazy R/T with hood scoop and black stripes, from Texas City parked next to you

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. We are Ken & Sherry and we live in the Beaumont area and we are proud owners of a stone white 2010 rt classic. Here's a pic of the rt classic with a group pic Texas Outlaw Challengers daylight saving cruise we had a great time and enjoyed meeting new friends.
I got the Signature you WANTED! HA! Got mine first too! I was going to try to make that run but had some things I needed to do that day. GOOD looking Car.:browsmiley: Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome to the board
I got the Signature you WANTED! HA! Got mine first too! I was going to try to make that run but had some things I needed to do that day. GOOD looking Car.:browsmiley: Welcome aboard.
Hey it was either Stnwhtrt or Slowhite, isn't white the fastest color? lol
Maybe one day we can get together on TOC cruise:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts