Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, just purchased my first Challenger a 2014 R/T Plus 100th Anniversary Edition. I've always been a truck guy and this is my first car. I gotta say I'm in love with it already. I've already been scouring through threads about performance and maintenance and I hope to learn a lot. Thanks for the add and any answers ahead of time!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,255 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks, man. Abilene, TX here. You make it out ok through the storm?

Sure did, seen many thunderstorms worse than this around here in the last couple years. Didn't even have to secure the trampoline and it didn't budge an inch.

Feel bad for those in the Houston area. So terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,982 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Chicago land. Have fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sure did, seen many thunderstorms worse than this around here in the last couple years. Didn't even have to secure the trampoline and it didn't budge an inch.

Feel bad for those in the Houston area. So terrible.

Glad to hear it. Had a mini crisis here with gas stations. People seeing on fb that there is a shortage of gas so they all ran out and emptied the stations. Self fulfilling prophecy by idiots

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was going to write about this myself, same shit is going on here right now, just started today. Didn't want to hijack your thread. All our stations are running out of gas cause of idiots flooding the stations.

I went through something similar to this in AZ. Lasted about a week and then everything was back to normal. After the stations run out of gas you'll see stations charging upwards of $6/g. Try to resist buying for as long as you can and spread the word to as many people as possible not to give into fear mongering.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I have been trying to, I work in the oil field so I know that not only have we not stopped producing but there is a reserve of 10 billion gallons. Media to save the day as always. Our gas doesn't even come from Houston it comes from west Texas. But my baby is filled up and ready to be driven.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sweet, word of advice, it'll say low gas when you get down to 30mi left, but only plan on getting 20 of that.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Man I may be from Texas but I am a Falcons fan. Still not quite over that, don't think I ever will be lol
I never could. Beyond words.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts