Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I've been lurking the forum on and off the past few years. I picked up a Granite 2014 R/T Blacktop last Sunday so I figured it was about time to introduce myself. This is my first new car at the ripe old age of 40, so the whole process has been quite the experience. I am in love with this car, and looking forward to hanging out and learning with you all. Here's a quick snapshot from my phone after I washed her earlier today. Still tossing a name around, but for now we are calling her Lucy.

Now I need to convince the wife that a Zoomers exhaust is required ASAP. :bigthumb:

-Jay

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congratulations, nice ride! You got the look, now you just need the attitude! a real exhaust sound is just what you need. You a Hawks fan? I have family a little south from you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks man! Not a huge fan these days, but happy they finally did it! Was a fan in the days of Largent, Warner and the gang, but they lost my attention a bit after too many disappointments. lol

·
Registered
642 Posts
Very nice Challenger R/T !....I was inspired by the Blacktop package on the '14s so I made I few changes to my '09 R/T......greetings from across the border ! :canada:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome from Puyallup, hope to see you around at some of the local events. Check out the Dingbats n Nitwits facebook group for more local activity.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
gorgeous challenger...welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Spin2Win, I will have a look at the FB group. It would be fun to meet up with some of the other locals...

I had 'the talk' with SWMBO yesterday about the new exhaust. She was genuinely perplexed as to why a car with 300 miles on it would need a new exhaust. She is almost always supportive of whatever my interest of the week is. It wasn't a surprise when she beamed, and said if it'll make me happy, go for it. Sooo- Zoomers are on order, along with some Gorilla Nuts, er, lug nuts with an ETA of Friday!

Sounds like the little lady may be getting a new purse for Valentine's Day...

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
634 Posts
Welcome from Spanaway! Like Spin said, check out "Dingbats and Nitwits" on FB for local action. First Saturday of every month rain or shine, Griot's Garage in Tacoma hosts a Caffeine and Gasoline event. Starts 8am and runs till maybe 11am. The better the weather, the more cars showup. If it's nice, many of us try to make it there to stock up on car care stuff, check out some seriously rare cars, and just BS. This summer there will be car shows, Drag Racing, and the annual cruise up to Mt St Helens.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Welcome from Spokane. Yes check out the fb page.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts