Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the owner of a 2008 Challenger SRT. My love for Mopars started in the late 70's and after raising my 2 sons and the emergence of the New Challenger it started again.(The need for speed) I have a forged 6.1 with a Kenne Bell and a small Nitrous shot. I have ran 9.91 with blower only and 9.80 with the added 125shot. We have just completed a new rearend set-up and some added suspension goodies for the season. Look forward to meeting you at the track or shows in the future. Jack

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Jack welcome over to CT looks like the big dog is in the house :guiness:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Banned
241 Posts
Hey John!
Lets wait until after Orlando to post anything. I'm still a newbie here.
For "NOW".... Really???? HMMMM. Warm welcomes galore LOL
No disrespect meant with my comment. Just trying to point out that there may be a few more 9 second cars posting slips this year. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No disrespect meant with my comment. Just trying to point out that there may be a few more 9 second cars posting slips this year. Welcome to the forum.
None Taken. Its all good! Personally I'd love to see more in the 9"s. Its good for our cars.

Hi Mike!

Thanks Andy

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Hey John!
Lets wait until after Orlando to post anything. I'm still a newbie here.
For "NOW".... Really???? HMMMM. Warm welcomes galore LOL
i heard you were in the playground today looking at the new toys.
i'll never stop trying to out do the big kids.
Disney World is going to be lots of fun for the whole family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts