Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

A brand new Challenger owner here :) I finally got my pitch black 18'SXT+ and love it, I've alway been a fan but never owned one before :)

On a related note, I started a topic yesterday (about HIDs, yeah, I know :)), and got a message about moderator approval after posting it. It's been almost a day but the topic is not up, is that normal, or something went wrong somewhere?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Sexy! Once you go black, you'll never go back. I'm sure you know, but it will be a be-yotch to keep clean. See if any of your local touchless car-wash places have memberships or deals on bulk purchases. I easily spend $10 a week, 9 months a year keeping my black Challenger clean. But when it's clean, there's nothing sharper than a clean shiny black car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sexy! Once you go black, you'll never go back. I'm sure you know, but it will be a be-yotch to keep clean. See if any of your local touchless car-wash places have memberships or deals on bulk purchases. I easily spend $10 a week, 9 months a year keeping my black Challenger clean. But when it's clean, there's nothing sharper than a clean shiny black car.
That's true, it's especially hard here in WA with all the rain :) I just spent a ton on a pressure washer, foam cannon, soaps, waxes etc. Let's see how that goes :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,902 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Black w/ Blacktop package...I approve :D. I think the moderated post is just the Admin seeing it. I pinged to see if they can help. Appreciate your patience ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! Appreciate the warm welcome! :)

Welcome from California ;) Black w/ Blacktop package...I approve :D. I think the moderated post is just the Admin seeing it. I pinged to see if they can help. Appreciate your patience ;)

A Guy
Yup, pitch black+blacktop, got the windows tinted and will tint the reverse lights and deflectors this weekend. Contemplating on debadging and having the Luxe's three layer divider decal with hex background and TorRed Challenger script :headbang2:

PS Thanks for pinging!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on the new SXT+! Very happy for you. Good luck!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,902 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts