Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a new member to challengertalk. my grandfather owns an 09 srt8 challenger hurst edition series 05 num. 04. i really like attending car shows with my grandfather and helping him get the car ready for show. its really cool to ride in the car. it is loud and fast. when i grow up i hope to have an srt8 too!:bigthumb:

5,134 Posts
Your grandfather is the coolest grandfather of them all! How old are you?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
im a new member to challengertalk. my grandfather owns an 09 srt8 challenger hurst edition series 05 num. 04. i really like attending car shows with my grandfather and helping him get the car ready for show. its really cool to ride in the car. it is loud and fast. when i grow up i hope to have an srt8 too!:bigthumb:
Thanks to Nick my Grandson I'm able to get the car ready for the big shows, He is my wheel and tire expert and does a perfect job. I really enjoy having him with me at the shows. Nick likes all kinds of cars and trucks but really likes the Challengers. I think we need to start a savings plan now so we can get you in an SRT8 when you turn 18.

:thanks: Nick for all your help and attending the shows with me.

·
Banned
675 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
10? Wow, welcome to the forum.

5,134 Posts
Work hard in school Nick, and you'll be able to buy a Challenger like your grandfather when you're a bit older.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to Nick my Grandson I'm able to get the car ready for the big shows, He is my wheel and tire expert and does a perfect job. I really enjoy having him with me at the shows. Nick likes all kinds of cars and trucks but really likes the Challengers. I think we need to start a savings plan now so we can get you in an SRT8 when you turn 18.

:thanks: Nick for all your help and attending the shows with me.
hey grandpa you can buy it for me:saythat:
SRT NICK

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Good for you and welcome to the forum. You're never too young to be a car guy (or gal for that matter). When my grand daughter gets a little older I suspect she will go to a car show or two... and fishing with her papa.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
hey grandpa you can buy it for me:saythat:
SRT NICK
Sure! I just need to rob a bank or two then we can hit the Dodge dealer to pick the color you want! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome ride :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi. nick i am a new member to . i'm 60 yrs. old and my grandsons dont care about cars. i have a 36 ply coupe and 09 r/t b-5 blue 6 speed i am thinking about changing the exhaust on r/t what would you put on? maybe 3 in. dynomax. if you don't know maybe your grandpa does or some of your other new friends on challenger talk could help out. Don't want a lot of drone.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Good for you and welcome to the forum. You're never too young to be a car guy (or gal for that matter). When my grand daughter gets a little older I suspect she will go to a car show or two... and fishing with her papa.
well, if your grand daughter goes to a Vargo dragway car show, I will definitely see her maybe with you you know if you live in eastern pa. I have been to three of them and saw no challengers except my grandfather's as far as I can remember. You could be the second one... next to me and my grandfather. ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN EASTERN PA!

~SRT NICK

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
hi. nick i am a new member to . I'm 60 yrs. old and my grandsons don't care about cars. i have a 36 ply coupe and 09 r/t b-5 blue 6 speed i am thinking about changing the exhaust on r/t what would you put on? maybe 3 in. dynomax. if you don't know maybe your grandpa does or some of your other new friends on challenger talk could help out. Don't want a lot of drone.
You have some cool cars. WHAT!? your grandsons don't care about cars? I hope they learn to love cars like you do when they get older. I think you should go and change anything you want to make it look its best. My Grandpa's car has Magnaflow cat back exhaust and is only loud when he's at full throttle otherwise it's pretty quiet, best of both worlds. I would recommend to use the same exhaust system.
Good luck with your car and have fun with the grandkids.
~nick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts