Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Today I made the leap into my dream car. Just left the my dealer who is kind enough to order me a 2019 Scat Pack.

Spent at least a year lurking and planning my perfect Challenger and this site has given me a wealth of knowledge on these fantastic cars.

Attached is my order form, a mockup of what it'll look like (minus hood pins) and my current SXT.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,277 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your ordered and hopefully soon to arrive new ride.

·
Registered
15,341 Posts
Interesting that the hood pins went through, there's been some talk and it's on nadaguides.com that the hood pins option was discontinued on July 03.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,621 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting that the hood pins went through, there's been some talk and it's on nadaguides.com that the hood pins option was discontinued on July 03.
Yea, I’ve read that the hood pins and Shaker package were not orderable but my dealer had no problems picking it out on their system. The only confusing thing is they had no option for shaker graphics, only scat pack stripe and shakedown graphics. So I’m not sure if I’ll have them.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Grats and welcome from Maine! Your order sheet is awesome.

·
Registered
15,341 Posts
Yea, I’ve read that the hood pins and Shaker package were not orderable but my dealer had no problems picking it out on their system. The only confusing thing is they had no option for shaker graphics, only scat pack stripe and shakedown graphics. So I’m not sure if I’ll have them.
Ok keep us posted if you hear back from the dealer about the hood pins.

On the stripes, they show all stripes except the Scat Pack tail stripe deleted, interesting again he was showing the Shakedown available. Basically, if it's not on your POC it's not going to be on your car.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
255 Posts
Hello all!

Today I made the leap into my dream car. Just left the my dealer who is kind enough to order me a 2019 Scat Pack.

Spent at least a year lurking and planning my perfect Challenger and this site has given me a wealth of knowledge on these fantastic cars.

Attached is my order form, a mockup of what it'll look like (minus hood pins) and my current SXT.
Congrats! I've been trying to order a 392 Shaker as well. Did the dealer provide a VON to confirm the successfull order? After reading this I phoned my dealer to "try again" so we shall see.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats! I've been trying to order a 392 Shaker as well. Did the dealer provide a VON to confirm the successfull order? After reading this I phoned my dealer to "try again" so we shall see.
No VON yet as I have to go back for some final paperwork tomorrow but I’ll keep up with y’all on the progress. I was pretty hesitant on ordering now since I’ve been reading the threads here about issues with ordering shakers. My sales manager first did the order over the phone with me and when I saw no problems I went in to make the deal.

Good luck with your order!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Charlotte, NC welcomes you!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
No VON yet as I have to go back for some final paperwork tomorrow but I’ll keep up with y’all on the progress. I was pretty hesitant on ordering now since I’ve been reading the threads here about issues with ordering shakers. My sales manager first did the order over the phone with me and when I saw no problems I went in to make the deal.

Good luck with your order!
Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
255 Posts
My dealer placed another 392 Shaker order today. They indicated it was successful & provided a VON, but it's on backorder -- they indicated the Factory is only accepting shaker pkg orders certain time(s) of month. None of this makes much sense so I don't know what to believe. My build sheet is below. Anyone else having similar results?

Attachments

·
Registered
15,341 Posts
My dealer placed another 392 Shaker order today. They indicated it was successful & provided a VON, but it's on backorder -- they indicated the Factory is only accepting shaker pkg orders certain time(s) of month. None of this makes much sense so I don't know what to believe. My build sheet is below. Anyone else having similar results?
It's ordered but on restriction, that means they will delay the order to a certain point to when they want to build it, but the good thing is, it's ordered so it's almost guaranteed they will build it.

When I ordered the SRT the 392 engine showed on restriction but was only there for a couple days then the restriction lifted and it went right thru. No way to know how long it will last this time. Your car is going to the upfitter after Brampton so they have to fit that in.

Glad to see the hood pins still on the list, keep us posted of any updates.

Reactions: shak3r

·
Registered
564 Posts
Congrats - that's one sweet ride!! I'm loving the options, you spec'd it right :)

New orders may take 3-4 months right now, including transpiration to your dealership, so be prepared for a short wait. That said, the vehicle should be built/you should have a VIN assignment within 2-3 weeks.

The good news is you should have the car when the weather's (hopefully) cooling off a bit, when you can really enjoy it :wink3:

(For reference - I ordered my 18 T/A on Apr 30, it was built on May 13, and arrived in late July)

Reactions: RowBoat392
1 - 20 of 25 Posts