Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I bought my first Challenger a few months ago (also my first time buying a brand new car!) and found this forum pretty quickly and immediately loved it. Found lots of info while lurking around and used many of the mod ideas that I found. I started playing with plastidip and did a few interior pieces, saw the Welting thread so immediately ordered some and spiced up my interior along with the custom radio background thread so had to make my own as soon as I saw I could and there are a few others I am looking at doing soon too! Also saw a thread about the hidden EVIC controls and got to check those out along with some other tips and tricks.

Now that I have my main appearance items done :smoker: I wanted to stop by with a big Thank you! and share the results :scatter:

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sweet nice car bro

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome from Bahrain!
Love the green touches!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Welcome! Looks great!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Hello everyone, I bought my first Challenger a few months ago (also my first time buying a brand new car!) and found this forum pretty quickly and immediately loved it. Found lots of info while lurking around and used many of the mod ideas that I found. I started playing with plastidip and did a few interior pieces, saw the Welting thread so immediately ordered some and spiced up my interior along with the custom radio background thread so had to make my own as soon as I saw I could and there are a few others I am looking at doing soon too! Also saw a thread about the hidden EVIC controls and got to check those out along with some other tips and tricks.

Now that I have my main appearance items done :smoker: I wanted to stop by with a big Thank you! and share the results :scatter:
Your car looks wonderful!!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
632 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts