Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jay

I have owned Mopars since the early seventies. I have four now, a 1973 Dodge Challenger 340, 2005 Dodge Daytona Ram, 2003 PT Cruiser GT and a 2003 PT Dream Cruiser.

I am waiting for the 2009's because I do not want another automatic (My only manuals now are the two PT's).

I am also waiting to get a better color choice and pricing on the SRT model. I have enjoyed this site for some time, and now hope to contribute once in while.

Here are some pics of my vehicles:

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the Daytona is supposed to have the wing, look at my second photo, it has the wing. Those of us that use our trucks have discovered the wing gets in the way, so two bolts and its off. I use the truck most often without the wing. I have had people respond both positively and negatively concerning the wing being removed. I use my truck as a truck but do everthing I can to protect the looks, including using a bedrug in the bed to protect the great looking Go Mango paint!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, 15Challenger, here is a photo with! Thanks, I think most people agree with you!

·
Registered
589 Posts
hello jay

welcome to the forums, I new also but have found a lot of great info on here.

so nose around and you'll pleasantly surprised.
imho the wing can go:)
Is the challenger b5 blue, cause I likes it.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, my 1973 Challenger is B5 Blue, thanks for the compliment. I am hoping to get an 09 Challegner the same color. Although to be honest, if the new B5 blue looks like what they put on the new SuperBee it will look better than the original B5 Blue. I have grown accustom to seeing my Daytona Ram without the wing. Every once in a while I will put it back on though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts