Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am a proud owner of a 2010 SRT8 and lovin' it! I'm hopin' that being a member will help me learn more about what I have and give me ideas on the best way to make it better, either by cosmetic upgrades or better still, performance ugrades. I have already added a BBK CAI, which covered both performance and cosmetic(looks cool), also the Hurst comp stik kit, mainly for looks since my Challenger is a 5 speed automatic, and finally the Mopar catback exhaust upgrade. I want more cosmetic though, because every since I got my car, I see them everywhere, and occasionally I see one exactly like mine. So hopefully you all can give me some ideas. Again, Hello all and here's to a great summer of drivin'!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome to CT qwik! Congrats on the ride! Yea I'm sure you will find lots of answers here by being a member! So many different ways you can go with your car! You will get plenty of ideas and finally go your own way! Where are you from that you see so many challengers?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

have fun with your ride :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the Talk. You will get plenty of ideas here for sure. Post some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts