Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the 2014 Challenger R/T, oddly because the wife missed me not having a sports car.
Anyways, like most I am trying to rapidly make it mine by a few personal touches here & there. From what I've been able to gather, there's not much out there in mods for the 14's. Or perhaps I'm not looking in the right places. I am trying to decide on exhaust, but after listening to sound clip after sound clip they all begin to sound the same. I'm leaning toward Borla S-Type. I also plan on ordering the ram air kit from Cerivini, I've already put the functional scoops into the hood. Anyways, that's it so far car is still stock so there isn't much to brag about yet. I like trolling the pages, looking for info on some of the purchases I plan to make, and getting ideas on how to make things work better. So see you around.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats on the new car man on exhaust look up pypes with violator mufflers sounds great and cheap I was gonna go that route but I got a good deal on slp exhaust jba is hood also

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,019 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts