Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2010 R/T for about a year and a half now, and have frequently visited this site for tips, tricks, and info... a lot of knowledgeable folks on here! So, I finally joined and am glad to be part of the community.

I hope everybody is enjoying their holidays (and for those of us in the freezing Midwest U.S., planning all those spring/summer car projects to violate our "saving money" New Years resolutions).

-V-

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the car like late-August of last year. The car was built-to-order and was one of the first 2010 models off the line (my pop works at Chrysler and was able to pull some strings with the folks at the Brampton, Ontario plant).

On an unrelated note, does anyone have any idea why neither my profile pic or signature pic are visible? I loaded them off my computer... should I try a hosting site?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I got the car like late-August of last year. The car was built-to-order and was one of the first 2010 models off the line (my pop works at Chrysler and was able to pull some strings with the folks at the Brampton, Ontario plant).

On an unrelated note, does anyone have any idea why neither my profile pic or signature pic are visible? I loaded them off my computer... should I try a hosting site?
I used my computer for all the pics on my sig and profile. Did you save changes after uploading them?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it to work after all, thanks! Just some technical difficulties.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see, She looks nice.
Thanks, same to you! I really dig your R/T Classic... especially love those wheels that come on 'em. I'd love to pick up a set, but they're kind of ridiculously expensive through Mopar and I doubt anyone is selling theirs (they're too awesome). Only gripe is that they're only 20x8s... I might have to sell my soul to TireRack and get some 20x8.5 Torq-Thrusts or something.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Thanks, same to you! I really dig your R/T Classic... especially love those wheels that come on 'em. I'd love to pick up a set, but they're kind of ridiculously expensive through Mopar and I doubt anyone is selling theirs (they're too awesome). Only gripe is that they're only 20x8s... I might have to sell my soul to TireRack and get some 20x8.5 Torq-Thrusts or something.
Thanks, It's not old like yours LOL I just got it in Sep 10.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined nice looking ride :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Now that is one sweet looking Challenger! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Once in a great while you will find the classic wheels on EBAY for a decent price. A buddy of mine got the wheels and tires for $1100 shipped from Florida to Ohio. Someone did not like the wheels and went to a wheel shop and got all new and left the originals there. The wheel shop really did not know what they had I dont think because they only had 300 miles on them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Once in a great while you will find the classic wheels on EBAY for a decent price. A buddy of mine got the wheels and tires for $1100 shipped from Florida to Ohio. Someone did not like the wheels and went to a wheel shop and got all new and left the originals there. The wheel shop really did not know what they had I dont think because they only had 300 miles on them.
$1100 with shipping is phenomenal, he really lucked out. I'll do some searching and keep an eye out on eBay and craigslist. Thanks for the tips!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
$1100 with shipping is phenomenal, he really lucked out. I'll do some searching and keep an eye out on eBay and craigslist. Thanks for the tips!
Yep.. sure did. They don't show up that often but I found another set about a month ago for $1500. The rims are $500 each from Chrysler I believe. Watch out on this forum for for sale items too. They show up once in a while here too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts