Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is mirko, I`m from switzerland:cowtounge: and drive a 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T. I love this car!:banger:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome to CT Mirko and congrats!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Mirko, Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Hi, my name is mirko, I`m from switzerland:cowtounge: and drive a 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T. I love this car!:banger:
Welcome. I'm sure you won't see yourself coming and going very often in Switzerland!!!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Greetings. Tells us more about driving a Challenger in Switzerland. What are the roads like, do you see any other Challengers or Muscle Cars? How much do you pay for gas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, my english is bad. I think in switzeland drive 300 Challengers arround. On 9 million inhabitants. perhaps I see one or two challengers weekly. The most are black Srt`s (99%).The new 6.4 currently costs 84`900 swiss franks. thats 80`000$. my R/T cost when buying 63`000 swiss franks =60`000$. Crazy or? but we have a lot of muscle cars arround. 1 may is the biggest US car show in the country called "american live". I post some pictures then. The gas is very very expensive. currently costs 1.63$ pro litre.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
That is costly for sure. I guess you won't be driving the Challenger too much with fuel at that cost.

Congratulations though. These are great cars.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

congrats and enjoy the ride your views must be spectacular :guiness:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Man at those prices I would still be slobbering on the glass at the dealer. Looking forward to seeing those pictures. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts