Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark. Friends call me Catman cause of my 8 fur babies:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:.
Drive a 2014 Doge Challenger Classic R/T.... Live in Charleston, SC. Car currently at Steve White Motors in Newton, NC picking up some ponies.
Hope to post results when I get it back and share your thoughts on what was done.
Love the site..Hope to contribute !
Mark

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome Catman!

Wait, shouldn't you have gotten a HellCAT?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hello from Rock Hill, SC!

You did right by taking it to Steve White - I have been there a handful of times for upgrades / accessories and will never go anywhere else, well worth the hour drive for me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the time it's finished and what I paid for the car it certainly should have been a consideration. But when it is done we will see if it was worth it. Luke at Steve White played a big part in my decision on what I chose to do. It will definitely be "MY" Car and very few like it. I will post pictures and results when I get it back. Dyno results too !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5 minutes on the phone with Marty in parts I was sold. Then I spoke with Luke and I made a big decision on what I wanted to do. TOTALLY comfortable with my decision and made my 2.5 hour drive. After getting there and meeting everyone I felt Great. Dropped it off a week ago. I hope it will be ready first of next week. Can't wait !

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. How very exciting! Don't forget us, now I am excited too. The great part of these cars. So many are personalized just as we want them. Good luck.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,222 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on picking up those additional ponies. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Mark, Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts