Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I'm new here and I recently got my 2019 Challenger RT. I'm excited about this car and I have plans to fix it up and make it an even better car than it already is.

I'm from Chicago and I'm an OTR truck driver....this will greatly support my habits lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's some pics of it. Don't worry, I took the protectors off the splitter because I realized they weren't a permanent thing lol

RT 6speed manual.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Welcome from SC. I used to have B5 Challenger and have always liked that color

·
Vendor
1,608 Posts
Welcome on board! Nice to have you join us. Would be great to see your Challenger. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome on board! Nice to have you join us. Would be great to see your Challenger. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!
Thanks! Sorry for the late reply. Oh yes, the color attracted me as well as the manual option!

I do have plans to take the midpipe out and a couple other subtle things with the engine. It's like I don't really have to do much to it seeming it's so perfect lol. I'm sure I'm going to find other things to change lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts