2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Congrats!

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,144 Posts
Looks good, enjoy it! It looks like you removed a license plate bracket from the front. A great way to clean that look up is whenever you get touch up paint to get a couple of snap in plugs as small as possible, and sand them smooth, then paint them and clear them and pop them in. They will still be noticeable if you are looking, but will look almost like they are supposed to be there. And will only cost a couple bucks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good, enjoy it! It looks like you removed a license plate bracket from the front. A great way to clean that look up is whenever you get touch up paint to get a couple of snap in plugs as small as possible, and sand them smooth, then paint them and clear them and pop them in. They will still be noticeable if you are looking, but will look almost like they are supposed to be there. And will only cost a couple bucks.
Thanks alot, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,144 Posts
I looked and I can't find any pictures. I did it on 2 different cars. One was my wife's 2013 Cadillac SRX in Glacier Blue (light silvery blue) and the other was my 2005 Mercedes SLK350 in a dark blue, that one took 7 plugs!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome to the show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts