Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the lone chally owner from NM on here? I've seen several of them around Albuquerque...some nice ones too. Just got mine yesterday. Post up some pics.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am Alamogordo. Loads of Challengers in this town, but no one seems interested in modifying, customizing, racing, not even interest in a local club.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am Alamogordo. Loads of Challengers in this town, but no one seems interested in modifying, customizing, racing, not even interest in a local club.
Wow.... that kinda suprises me. I know theres a few around Albuquerque but youre lucky if you see one a day. I have seen a couple of nice ones that have been customized.

My gf has some relatives that live down there. I'll try and get in touch with you next time we head down there. As soon as this weather clears up I'll take some pics of mine and post them.

Definately interested in doing more mods to mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is a 2010 black SRT and my wife drives a red SE. I have a few modificationsbut my wifes is stock. Would love to see a gathering in New Mexico, these cars turn heads were ever we go.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So where ya from Rambo?

Mine is a 2010 black SRT and my wife drives a red SE. I have a few modificationsbut my wifes is stock. Would love to see a gathering in New Mexico, these cars turn heads were ever we go.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in Alamo as well.

I have a Torred 09 R/T with some mods. I have some more mods being shipped to me this week.
I'm probably going to be down there some time in Feb. I'll contact you beforehand. Maybe we can meet go cruise together and take some pics?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Alamochally.....noticed you've done a bunch of Mods......Got any pics? Contact me if you get up to ABQ. I'd be interested in seeing your hot rod. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Alamochally.....noticed you've done a bunch of Mods......Got any pics? Contact me if you get up to ABQ. I'd be interested in seeing your hot rod. :)
I will be up in Albuquerque in March for sure! Giving PWR some business, and Motiva is going to do the install in mid to late March if everything goes according to plan.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Corrales here.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Corrales here.
Herding Cats....so thats what Corrales translates to in english.....:bigthumb:

I saw a really nice looking red Challenger on Coors a couple of weeks ago with a go wing spoiler and white rally stripes. That wouldn't be yours by chance?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be up in Albuquerque in March for sure! Giving PWR some business, and Motiva is going to do the install in mid to late March if everything goes according to plan.
I may be headed down the in Feb. I'll let you know. If not maybe we can hook up before you put yours in the shop in March.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Herding Cats....so thats what Corrales translates to in english.....:bigthumb:

I saw a really nice looking red Challenger on Coors a couple of weeks ago with a go wing spoiler and white rally stripes. That wouldn't be yours by chance?

Nope. Red SRT8, factory stripe-delete car.

I do commute every day though. My normal route takes me down Alameda.

Corrales actually means "feeding cats to coyotes"......:lol:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Road trip to Alamagordo

Hey alamochally, NewMexicoChallenger, and rambo. I'm headed down there this weekend. Sent you all PM's. Lets hook up and check out the hot rods.......:bigthumb::thumbsup:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I know it is not in New Mexico but close, Check out AmarilloAreaMopars.com Our big event of the year is Chryslers in the Canyon which is held on the 3rd Saturday in October at Palo Duro Canyon State Park. Check out the website for more info. We have some members from New Mexico. Plan on trying to make the Southwest Muscle Car Nationals in March.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts