Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
141 - 160 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
216 Posts
The hackers DO have info on that! They say "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon"

A Guy ;)
The hackers are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

I have an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's FINALLY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for my excitement, but......

I hopped on the mopar chat this morning and...

Your vehicle is coming along great and is currently in for paint!

I was so excited I forgot to ask about any dates....but it's getting closer now!

·
Registered
On Order - 2020 Scat Pack Hellraisin Shaker
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
The hackers are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

I have an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's FINALLY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for my excitement, but......

I hopped on the mopar chat this morning and...

Your vehicle is coming along great and is currently in for paint!

I was so excited I forgot to ask about any dates....but it's getting closer now!
Who did you get the info from? (Just because I want to contact them too!)

Edit: I got excited for you too. On re-reading I see it was Mopar chat. Nevermind.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
216 Posts
I have a registered account on mopar.com so I just sign in on there and hit the chat with us button

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
I have a registered account on mopar.com so I just sign in on there and hit the chat with us button
Okay, I have an account there too. I tried them and got: "I have checked the status and it indicates that the parts have arrived for the build and your vehicle is sequenced for production. I am not provded a build date at this time "

That's about what I expected as the dealer previously told me a 'ship date' of 6/12, and there are still a few weeks left. Better than when I reached out to them last week and was told the factory was closed with no re-opening date set.

Not to be weird, but there is a typo in their response - "provded" instead of "provided". I'm happy as that means I got an actual personal response typed by a human and not a pre-canned cut/paste.

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
61 Posts
Hey, thanks emichael, slidd and gouge..and A guy.....for the information. I tried the links and did the VIN check digit and its legit. Now, how do I get the factory codes and find out if I am out of BA status and moving on? Would my dealer's fleet manager again text me updates or is it beyond his duties?

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
216 Posts
Did the paint dry yet? ;)
Nope, definitely still wet. Seems the agent that day was trying to be optimistic or something.
I checked the status again yesterday morning and they told me it was in Frame. I was like, um, how did it go backwards????? Agent just said the first one must have been mistaken???

Just checked the status again just now, and was told it is in Paint. This time I probed for more info. Still no ETA dates. I also asked for the dates it went into frame to try and figure out who is right. They said the only date they could see is that the status changed to Paint on May 27 (yesterday).

Waiting for a call back from my dealer to get more precise info if he can get it. I've been refreshing the build sheet page more than usual lol. And my intake just got delivered yesterday so now I can stare at that and picture it inside the hellraisin engine bay

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
... I've been refreshing the build sheet page more than usual lol....
Hehehe, I checked your build sheet myself. Trying to figure out the correlation between when the build sheet pops and the order status codes. That will give me a clue on the timeline for my build when things start moving.

I did load up Firefox with a "Tab Auto Refresh" add-on. Set it to the Build Sheet & Window Sticker pages, and gave it 3600 seconds (1 hour) on the refresh interval. Shrunk the windows down and stuck them in the corner of one of my monitors. Yeah, they are overlaying some of the screen real estate. But it is an easy glance to see if either document has populated. No need to find the window, hit refresh, etc.

·
Registered
14,391 Posts
Wish we still had VOTS, that was a great system.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
79 Posts
Kudos to you guys and your patience. I found what I wanted on a lot and by the time I decided to buy it I could hardly wait the three days it took to go get it. Lol. Two weeks and a thousand miles deep so far!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,779 Posts
Patience? Auto refreshing build sheets is anxious, lol ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
79 Posts
Patience? Auto refreshing build sheets is anxious, lol ;)

A Guy
They haven't canceled their orders and ran out to snag one off a lot somewhere. 🤷‍♂️. Not that I think that would be easy to get out of, if possible at all.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
216 Posts
They haven't canceled their orders and ran out to snag one off a lot somewhere. 🤷‍♂️. Not that I think that would be easy to get out of, if possible at all.
My order deposit was only $500, so I probably wouldn't lose much with other offers, if anything. But really, in my case I was only interested in a 1320. At the time of my order there were less than a dozen out there, all being 2019s. There actually were a couple I considered, but they had a sunroof, which I didn't want since I will be taking mine to the dragstrip. The deal on them was pretty amazing though, even with shipping since these were located 1200 miles away from me. BUT, then I noticed these cars were built in February of last year which meant they'd been sitting on the lot for a VERY long time and who knows how many test drives.

In the end, my wife even agreed that it would be worth it to wait to get what I want than to go the other route and have regrets. Of course at the time I didn't think I'd be waiting THIS long. If it weren't for the world going to hell I'd already be driving it by now.

But at least I know it's currently being built and shouldn't be much longer.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Patience, patience, patience....dang it, it's Friday, I'm calling!

Call the SRT line. Still in D1 status. He did not have a 'ship date' like I was previously given. He did have a "ramp ETA" date of July 2nd. I assumed that meant when it goes on the train to start traveling. He corrected me to say "that is the day it is estimated to arrive in Spokane". I did not provide him the shipping location as Spokane though I knew that is where it would go, so he seemed to be looking at good data and not making something up.

A few days for the dealership to do their thing...and knowing my work schedule...could be six weeks from today for taking delivery. That said... I am grounded in reality and I know what the word "estimate" means. So I won't make any firm plans just yet.

Since I placed my order while the factory was shut down, the first week of July would put me firmly in the '6-8 weeks' category based upon when production resumed.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
216 Posts
Current update for me (along with a brief timeline for this week)...and I hope your cars fare better than mine because this is getting a bit...well....

Tuesday May 26th. Chat with Mopar.com - Rep says my car is in Paint
Wednesday May 27th. Chat with Mopar.com - Rep says my car is in Frame
Thursday May 28th. Chat with Mopar.com - Rep says my car is in Paint and system showed it went to Paint 5/27
Friday (today) May 29th approx. 11:00 am. Chat with Mopar.com - Rep says car is still in Paint
Friday (today) May 29th approx 4:30 pm. Call with the SRT Line - Rep can't find my car info anywhere, says will look in another system, put on hold, phone went to the survey and disconnected

Friday (today) May 29th approx 4:35 pm. Call back to SRT Line - Rep has trouble finding my car info. Says they have 3 different systems they can check. She goes into another one, needs my full VIN, and hallelujah she found it.....

.... and says its in FRAME!!!!!

So I go over this week's timeline with her. She actually spoke the Letter status codes (chat agents could never find the codes, just descriptions), said her system shows my car was SCHEDULED to go in to Paint on 5/27. But as of now the system shows that it's still in Frame and hasn't actually gone to Paint.

So yeah..who the hell knows...patience right??

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
61 Posts
I haven't been checking at all....I know I must join Mopar chat or bother my dealer (unless he texts me something like the VIN last time). Is 6-8 weeks the general special order wait time? I'm in Hawaii, do we add an additional 2 week transit? All I can do is stare at the Hurst pistol shift that just came in the mail. I did find a scat pack manual online at Dodge.com and I read the whole thing already! I'm thinking September...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,779 Posts
Just stare at the Hurst pistol shift ? C'mon, we know you sit as if in the car shifting with it and making muscle car noises!

A Guy

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
I haven't been checking at all....I know I must join Mopar chat or bother my dealer ....
Given what has been posted by myself and others on this thread, there doesn't seem to be one source of information which is better than the other. It really seems like luck of the draw based on who answers the phone or who picks up the chat. If you get someone who knows how the internal systems work and they care enough to take the time, then you will get good results.

For example, my first time calling in got me 10 minutes of 'that's not a valid number' before figuring out it was. The most recent time got good details on the estimated delivery time. Luck of the draw.

The one consistent theme....None of the interactions gave me the impression I was being a pest or bothering them. So if you are curious, call them up. The first time when I was given the 'invalid number' routine, they were actually able to locate the VIN based on my name, address, car, and dealer.

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
61 Posts
Just stare at the Hurst pistol shift ? C'mon, we know you sit as if in the car shifting with it and making muscle car noises!

A Guy
Lol, I can only dream and imagine but its not the same recreation in the Sienna minivan!

141 - 160 of 256 Posts