• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
161 - 180 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
On Order - 2020 Scat Pack Hellraisin Shaker
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
...My tinfoil hat suspicion........Then, on June 1st, they drop their drawers to incentivize sales....
Whelp, looks like that line of thinking was a non-starter. I am not clear if the Power Dollars deal has continued or ended. However, I noticed the price on the Dodge build webpage has dropped by an identical amount. A base Scat Pack is $39,995 with no options. The price on the website is $36,640. That comes out to be a difference of $4,850 (the previous Power Dollars rebate) plus the gas guzzler tax plus shipping to my location.

In short...nothing changed for the amount of money coming out of my pocket.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
217 Posts
Whelp, looks like that line of thinking was a non-starter. I am not clear if the Power Dollars deal has continued or ended. However, I noticed the price on the Dodge build webpage has dropped by an identical amount. A base Scat Pack is $39,995 with no options. The price on the website is $36,640. That comes out to be a difference of $4,850 (the previous Power Dollars rebate) plus the gas guzzler tax plus shipping to my location.

In short...nothing changed for the amount of money coming out of my pocket.
I've been eagerly waiting to see what happens with the power dollars and hoping they keep extending it. I saw the same thing yesterday but when I went into the fine print it still said it expires June 1st. Checked just now and it's been updated/extended to June 30th! Now I'm going to be really anxious to get my car this month. Back when I placed my order the Power Dollars didn't apply to the 2020 model year Challengers so this will save me money.

So 28 days to get finished down the assembly line, go to the upfitter (assuming they install the hood pins) and get shipped to Texas. Can't say I have much faith it'll happen.

Yesterdays status on mine the agent said it was in Trim and scheduled to move into shipping status in a day or two. Chat with another agent just now and I'm told it's still in Paint and could be in that status for up to 2 weeks. So as I said before, who the hell knows.

·
Premium Member
3,721 Posts
Patience, patience, patience....dang it, it's Friday, I'm calling!

Call the SRT line. Still in D1 status. He did not have a 'ship date' like I was previously given. He did have a "ramp ETA" date of July 2nd. I assumed that meant when it goes on the train to start traveling. He corrected me to say "that is the day it is estimated to arrive in Spokane". I did not provide him the shipping location as Spokane though I knew that is where it would go, so he seemed to be looking at good data and not making something up.

A few days for the dealership to do their thing...and knowing my work schedule...could be six weeks from today for taking delivery. That said... I am grounded in reality and I know what the word "estimate" means. So I won't make any firm plans just yet.

Since I placed my order while the factory was shut down, the first week of July would put me firmly in the '6-8 weeks' category based upon when production resumed.
Hey, I bet your car ends up out here by Marine Drive, before going to the dealer. One guy I know was driving by these transfer lots on a daily basis, looking for his B5 Blue Charger. He was able to peek thru the fence and find it! Exactly which lot, I do not know.

Back in 2005, my Chevy Xtreme pickup sat out here for 2 weeks before they delivered it. Problem was, I sold my car, had no wheels for that time. May your results be better!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Hey, I bet your car ends up out here by Marine Drive, before going to the dealer...
Nope. Buying through Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID. They are dropping it in Spokane.

(But I did Google Earth the Spokane transfer lot. They built a new one a few years ago. Now if I could just get a live satellite picture.... LOL!)

·
Premium Member
3,721 Posts
Nope. Buying through Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID. They are dropping it in Spokane.

(But I did Google Earth the Spokane transfer lot. They built a new one a few years ago. Now if I could just get a live satellite picture.... LOL!)
Ah, I forgot, you are going to drive it back, with a big smile all the way! Have fun, dude.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,868 Posts
While they are not specifically calling it Power Dollars, all models have the same HP based incentives, calling it 2020 National Retail Consumer Cash 20CL1

A Guy

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Patience, patience, patience....dang it, it's Friday, I'm calling!

Call the SRT line. Still in D1 status. He did not have a 'ship date' like I was previously given. He did have a "ramp ETA" date of July 2nd. ....
Another week of patient waiting... I called the SRT line today. Still D1. Still ramp ETA of July 2nd.

I admit it... I tried the Mopar chat on Tuesday. Only thing they had for me was "Congratulations, we have located all the parts". Definitely getting more information from the SRT line.

The dealer said back in May it was scheduled to leave the plant on June 12th - which is next Friday. So if all these expectations are accurate, it should be built sometime in the next week. We will see!

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
217 Posts
Another week of patient waiting... I called the SRT line today. Still D1. Still ramp ETA of July 2nd.

I admit it... I tried the Mopar chat on Tuesday. Only thing they had for me was "Congratulations, we have located all the parts". Definitely getting more information from the SRT line.

The dealer said back in May it was scheduled to leave the plant on June 12th - which is next Friday. So if all these expectations are accurate, it should be built sometime in the next week. We will see!
Just called the SRT line too, I'm back to "it's going in to Paint as we speak". But, this time I talked to someone who actually sounded like they knew what they were talking about and he thinks it should hit KZ status next week. He gave me his extension too so that I can just go directly to him next time I call.

If your car takes as long getting through the build process as mine then next Friday would be impossible. But, the rep did say that it's taken some time to get the plant flowing like it should and he's seeing other cars that were in the same status as mine starting to move along at a more normal pace again.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #171

·
Registered
14,397 Posts
Curious what your status is - that will let the rest of us know when to expect our build sheets.
Depends on whether your car has to go to the Upfitter or not. If it does add another couple of weeks, if not, it could ship within a couple of days.

For Upfitter cars they would go to status JB, for no Upfitter cars they should go straight to KZ.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
217 Posts
Curious what your status is - that will let the rest of us know when to expect our build sheets.
Well, I just had to get a Hail estimate done on my Avenger at a shop that was across the street from my dealer, so I stopped in to get the latest. But first I told him "I want to cancel my 1320 order.....", and he had a look of shock and was flabbergasted, until I finished saying "....so that I can buy this widebody Redeye", and he then had a big smile and said sure no problem. lol Of course then I just said I was kidding. But there was a beautiful Black Widebody Redeye sitting there in the showroom and I couldn't resist.

Anyways, Sales manager checked the system and it showed that it was shipped to the upfitter today. I don't know if Brampton has shifts working on the weekend, but Friday I was told it was going in to paint, so it had to of gone through Trim early this morning or the weekend maybe???

And when I made my post about my build sheet being up, I had refreshed that page several times this morning with the last time being about 15 minutes before I posted and it still didn't show anything at that time.

·
Registered
14,397 Posts
^^^ I saw your build sheet.

And Brampton if totally back on schedule works two shifts Mon thru Sat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
65 Posts
I looked at your build sheet too...you must be so excited, waiting so long like the rest of us...and finally a confirmation that it is actually being built (we know its being built, its just lack of timely and correct information). Lol I thought it went to the paint booth a few times. So I read the "upfitter" is where they add special wheels/tires, flares, stripes and other things related to the trim/order. I expect emichael to have his build sheet available soon then. I know mine won't be up for a while, but let me check right now just in case: 2C3CDZFJXLH184356

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,868 Posts

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
217 Posts
I looked at your build sheet too...you must be so excited, waiting so long like the rest of us...and finally a confirmation that it is actually being built (we know its being built, its just lack of timely and correct information). Lol I thought it went to the paint booth a few times. So I read the "upfitter" is where they add special wheels/tires, flares, stripes and other things related to the trim/order. I expect emichael to have his build sheet available soon then. I know mine won't be up for a while, but let me check right now just in case: 2C3CDZFJXLH184356
Part of my excitement today is just knowing that my car has been born and officially EXISTS! It's no longer just specs on a configuration sheet. Somewhere around Brampton Ontario at this very moment is a Hellraisin 1320, my Hellraisin 1320. There are people who have actually laid eyes on it. Now it's in the doctor's hands just cutting the umbilical cord, sucking out the snot and putting some final touches on it. I'm not sure what all is on what is essentially a base 1320 that the upfitter does. I'm guessing the hood pins for sure, not sure what else. Drag Radials maybe?? I doubt it'll make it in time, but damn would this be the best Father's Day gift ever if I got it by then! Would easily beat last years gift and that was racing a Lamborghini Huracan around a 1.3 mile road coarse for 7 laps!

Hmmm, Right Hand Drive, you sure that's yours? :D

A Guy
:LOL: Actually, it's the Front License Bracket that makes me question if its mine. I never ordered that damn thing lol. I mentioned that to the dealer today. He said it might be automatically included since it shows its ship to/sold to state is one that technically requires the front plate. Although I've now lived in Texas for 16 years and have never put one on. Been pulled over for it just once.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
:LOL: Actually, it's the Front License Bracket that makes me question if its mine. I never ordered that damn thing lol. I mentioned that to the dealer today. He said it might be automatically included since it shows its ship to/sold to state is one that technically requires the front plate. Although I've now lived in Texas for 16 years and have never put one on. Been pulled over for it just once.
On my order, the dealer specifically left the license plate bracket off the order. He said it would arrive in the trunk, but he didn't want the monkeys on the lot to break out the power drill and install it. Non-existent in the trunk = no risk of install.

You may want to shoot your dealer an email (vs a phone call) and tell them you do NOT want the license plate bracket installed. That way if they do install it, you have a written record to go back on as you have them replace the bumper. When mine gets closer to the arrival at the dealership, I will send a similar email myself.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
217 Posts
On my order, the dealer specifically left the license plate bracket off the order. He said it would arrive in the trunk, but he didn't want the monkeys on the lot to break out the power drill and install it. Non-existent in the trunk = no risk of install.

You may want to shoot your dealer an email (vs a phone call) and tell them you do NOT want the license plate bracket installed. That way if they do install it, you have a written record to go back on as you have them replace the bumper. When mine gets closer to the arrival at the dealership, I will send a similar email myself.
We specifically left it off my order too, and it's verifiably missing off the configuration sheet. That's why I brought that up when I saw him today. He already knows I don't want it on and said they usually don't put them on the Challengers anyway (like the Redeye in the showroom that didn't have it on) unless they're specifically asked TO put it on.

I'll be repeating that message though just in case until I take delivery. I'm still going to try and be there at the dealer when it arrives if I can determine the day it's supposed to arrive. As long as I know the day, I'll take that day off work and camp out at the dealer the entire day if I have to so that I can be there as it arrives. I also told them I only want the bare minimum PDI they're required to do and leave everything as close to as-is as they can.

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
65 Posts
I know we were talking about the dealer drilling the front bumper dimples earlier somewhere, and some states (lucky) don't need the front plate but I need it mounted here, but plan on texting the dealer periodically to make sure no one drills it as I will mount mine in another spot. Same with our required safety check sticker crap in the rear. Anyways, suppose someone wasn't thinking right and totally forgot, and you get the car with the bumper drilled. What next, refuse the car, tell them to order a new bumper....man I would flip out but I've waited so long I don't want to wait any longer. Maybe ask for some compensation, free oil changes? :mad:

161 - 180 of 290 Posts