Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after the dealer having the car for 8 days, and was told that they painted the car and it was baking. I now come to find out that they didn't do a dam thing other than wax/buff it the service manager told me that dodge says it's a "commercially acceptable defect" I called dodge and they said that they haven't heard of that Term... any advice would be great.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Are you geographically stuck with that one particular dealership? I'd get my Challenger and go some place else if possible.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Who originally told you it was being completely painted to begin with? the same service manager who said it was "acceptable"?? that is what would tick me off if he outright lied and had my car for 8 days!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW, sooo I live in NYC and called the dealer (Out on long Island) at 730 AM and told them I picking up my car after 8 days and contacting dodge cust. serv and got a case number, by 10:15 what was deemed Commercially acceptable, was approved for a repaint!!!!! I still got my car out of the dealer ship, got it some where else. Where they are doing right by me soo far. WHAT A HEADACHE!! After we get it back I am really going to hammer on dodge about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts