Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now I have my car, 2020 Scat WB. Absolutely love it, far more than I expected too. I am updating the stereo this week and want to do some stuff under the hood. Im sure I'm getting the Oil CC and some of the other Billet style acces. for the caps and even the fuse box cover. Oh and yeah, the sway bar. Question is what color? Car is white but I don't know how I would feel about this in white, also, how dirty would it be.
I have seen video after video and its easy when the cars are another color and matched to those. I need to clean the engine bay, it wasn't very clean from the dealer (16) miles when new. and after that I want to go right at it.

Any suggestions or pictures would be greatly appreciated...thanks

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,647 Posts
Congratulations on your new WBSP (Widebody Scat Pack)! I'll bet it looks Good in white (hint hint to share some pictures :) ).

As far as the engine stuff, with your Challenger being white, you could use any color as an accent under the hood. I kept my main stuff Granite to match the body color. I had the coil cover painted in Granite and the SRT in red like the fender badges and the Brembo brakes. I had the coolant tank painted body color too along with all of the usual billet stuff. I thought about a strut brace but I'm too cheap to buy it (but should while Speedlogix has free shipping on them :) ).

I'm planning on on changing the airbox to the Hellcat lid that has the SRT on it or just doing a mod to this one. You could also put some under the hood led's on. That's next on my list too.

Sorry about the battery charger and cables still being on there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts